Friday, May 18, 2007

First Week

Well I made it through the first week without getting totally derailed by extraneous responsibilities. I've had sick kid management, but I think that's a decent trade-off for other potential disasters. As a precautionary measure I hope to focus on getting the comet up in all its destructive glory. (Are you sure we can't wipe out the village?!!??) If I can finish that, I can just fill in gaps on modeling and textures, so if I have to bow out, it won't have a catastrophic impact. Naturally I'll work on whatever concept art Jonathon has outstanding. :]

I can't wait to see some of this!

btw: if, in fact, the comet DID hit the village, we have an opportunity for a number of sequels, which would probably involve the undead. I can go either way. Living ... not living....

No comments: